Alabama Softball Scheduled to Appear in 13 Nationally Televised Games
Alabama softball is slated to appear 13 times across ESPN’s family of networks during the regular season, playing in at least one televised contest in seven of its eight conference series.
All Crimson Tide home games and select road contests will also be available to stream online via the SEC Network+ digital platform. Links to watch online will be posted on the softball schedule page at RollTide.com and on Alabama Softball social media platforms.
Games two and three of Alabama’s SEC opener at Auburn will be nationally televised, appearing on ESPNU Saturday, March 17 (7 p.m. CT) and on the SEC Network Sunday, March 18 (5 p.m. CT). The Tide will be on ESPN2 two weeks later at Kentucky Saturday, March 31 (4 p.m. CT).
The national spotlight will be on Rhoads Stadium for the weekend series between Alabama and Florida, with all three games of the NCAA Super Regional rematch slated to be televised. The action begins Saturday, April 7 on ESPN2 (Noon CT), continues Sunday, April 8 on ESPN2 (2 p.m. CT) and concludes Monday, April 9 on the SEC Network (6 p.m. CT).
Alabama’s road contest at Arkansas Saturday, April 14 (11 a.m. CT) will be nationally televised on ESPNU and a midweek matchup at Rhoads Stadium the following week against Southern Miss Wednesday, April 18 will broadcast on the SEC Network (6 p.m. CT).
Two of the Tide’s three home games against Tennessee will be on TV, with the Sunday, April 22 contest on ESPN2 (2 p.m. CT) and the Monday, April 23 game on the SEC Network (6 p.m. CT). Alabama vs. Georgia will air live from Athens, Ga., Saturday, April 28 on the SEC Network (5 p.m. CT). The Tide’s final home series of the regular season against Texas A&M will have two televised games on the SEC Network Friday, May 4 (7 p.m. CT) and Saturday, May 5 (Noon CT).
The entirety of the 2018 SEC Softball Tournament in Columbia, Mo., will again be broadcast live across the ESPN family of networks. First and second round action on Wednesday, May 9 and Thursday, May 10 will be on the SEC Network, with Friday semifinals on ESPNU and Saturday’s SEC Tournament Championship on ESPN at 7 p.m. CT.
For the latest information on the team, follow @AlabamaSB on Twitter, BamaSB on Instagram and Alabama Softball on Facebook. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.
Alabama Softball 2018 Television Schedule
· Saturday, March 17 at Auburn – 7 p.m. CT – ESPNU
· Sunday, March 18 at Auburn – 5 p.m. CT – SEC Network
· Saturday, March 31 at Kentucky – 4 p.m. CT – ESPN2
· Saturday, April 7 vs. Florida – Noon CT – ESPN2
· Sunday, April 8 vs. Florida – 2 p.m. CT – ESPN2
· Monday, April 9 vs. Florida – 6 p.m. CT – SEC Network
· Saturday, April 14 at Arkansas – 11 a.m. CT – ESPNU
· Wednesday, April 18 vs. Southern Miss – 6 p.m. CT – SEC Network
· Sunday, April 22 vs. Tennessee – 2 p.m. CT – ESPN2
· Monday, April 23 vs. Tennessee – 6 p.m. CT – SEC Network
· Saturday, April 28 at Georgia – 5 p.m. CT – SEC Network
· Friday, May 4 vs. Texas A&M – 7 p.m. CT – SEC Network
· Saturday, May 5 vs. Texas A&M – Noon CT – SEC Network