Crimson Tide Score Predictions: Alabama vs Texas A&M
In the second away-game in a row, Alabama will face off against Texas A&M in College Station.
Here are the score predictions from our Tide 100.9 show hosts and producers.
The Martin Houston Show
- Martin Houston: Alabama 30 - Texas A&M 20
- Xavier Houston: Alabama 31 - Texas A&M 20
"Survive that first quarter and then they can make the game."
- Xavier Houston
Inside the Locker Room
- Wimp Sanderson: Texas A&M 24 - Alabama 21
- Barry Sanderson: Texas A&M 31 - Alabama 27
The Gary Harris Show
- Gary Harris: Texas A&M 23 - Alabama 20
"I expect this to be a close game, but I give the edge to A&M because of the home field advantage. "
The Millers' Edge
- Christian Miller: Alabama 24 - Texas A&M 20
- Corey Miller: Alabama 24 - Texas A&M 16
Big Noon Sports
- Lars Anderson: Alabama 24 - Texas A&M 23
- Matt Coulter: Alabama 20 - Texas A&M 17
"Max Johnson sacked on last-second two-point try."
"Will the thrill! "
- Ryan Fowler: Alabama 24 - Texas A&M 20
Predictions from the Tide 100.9 Producers
- Justin Jones: Alabama 20 - Texas A&M 14
- Wyatt Fulton: Alabama 24 - Texas A&M 17
- Noah Haynes: Texas A&M 30 - Alabama 24
"Key-control time of possession, limit turnovers. Defense is good enough to hold, offense can’t get bogged down."
Central at Paul Bryant 9-9-2023 Week 3
Gallery Credit: Photos Courtesy of JD Zasa
LOOK: 30 Best Major League Baseball Home Run Celebrations Using Props
Gallery Credit: Rob Carroll
Crimson Tide Class of 2023 Commits
VHS Tapes That Sold For Shocking Amounts of Money
Most popular grocery stores in America
Gallery Credit: Stacker