11 Players of the Week Recognized by Alabama Coaches
Alabama football's coaching staff recognized 11 players of the week after Week 4 win over Vanderbilt last Saturday. Ja'Corey Brooks, Jahmyr Gibbs, Tyler Steen, and Bryce Young on offense; Will Anderson Jr., Jordan Battle, Justin Eboigbe and Henry To'oTo'o of defense; and Emmanuel Henderson Jr., Malachi Moore, and Quandarrius Robinson on special teams were all recognized for their efforts.
- Set new career-high totals for receiving yards and touchdowns while simultaneously matching his career-best in catches
- Caught six passes for 117 yards and two scores
- Found the end zone from 21 and 34 yards away for his first two touchdowns of the season
- Accounted for 21 rushing yards and 43 receiving yards
- Carried the ball three times for 21 yards with a long rush of 17 yards
- Had three receptions for 43 yards and a score of 40 of his yards coming after the catch
- Led an offensive line that provided time for 628 yards of total offense
- Totaled three knockdown blocks
- Did not allow a sack, quarterback pressure or quarterback hit
- Threw a season high of 385 yards with 4 touchdowns across his nine offensive drives
- Finished 25-36 passing to register a 195.9 passer rating
- Had one rush for six yards as part of his 391 yards of total offense
Will Anderson Jr.
- Had a total of five tackles against the Commodores
- Recorded a team-high 2.5 sacks, which was half of Alabama's season-high 5.0 on the night
- Added 3 tackles for loss (-17 yards) as part of the Tide's 8.0
- Totaled five tackles from his safety spot
- Helped direct a secondary that allowed just 115 yards passing
- Recorded three tackles, including half a tackle for loss
- Saw extended playing time
- Added one quarterback hurry
- Led the defense in tackles with six, including one for a 4 yard loss
- Guided an Alabama defense that allowed only 129 yards total
Emmanuel Henderson Jr.
- Continued consistent play on special teams
- Recovered a fumble on punt return late in the second quarter, saving Alabama from a turnover
- Recorded one tackle on kickoff coverage
- Ended with three total stops and a pass breakup
- Helped Alabama's special teams efforts
- Finished with one total tackle
Alabama will be on the road this weekend to face the Arkansas Razorbacks. Kickoff is set for 2:30 p.m. CST.