17 Reasons Reasons Why Alabama Fans Are #Blessed
The Alabama Crimson Tide celebrates its 17th National Championship Saturday, and as a way to mark the occasion, I thought I'd list 17 reasons why I think Alabama fans are the most #blessed in all of college football.
- Our Head Coach is the GOAT. All Hail Nick Saban.
- No program comes close to the Crimson Tide's success; it truly is a dynasty.
- Our stadium is gorgeous.
- We know how to win, which means we don't rush the field or tear down goalposts like those idiots in Oxford or Auburn.
- We don't have to wear stupid uniforms for "special" occasions, and our fans don't have to pull off stupid stunts like a "blackout" to ensure a win.
- Our Strength and Conditioning Coach is literally the greatest hype man of all time.
- There's nothing quite like singing "Sweet Home Alabama" or "Mr. Brightside" with 100,000 of your closest friends.
- Speaking of singing, is there any tradition greater than singing "Rammer Jammer" after a big win? Spoiler alert: the answer is NO.
- Our mascot is cooler than yours.
- Our band is, too.
- The Crimson Tide has also been home to another GOAT, the legendary Paul "Bear" Bryant.
- You can literally buy Dreamland BBQ in the stadium.
- We're not Tennessee.
- Tennessee has not beaten us since iPhones existed.
- We've been in the College Football Playoff every year since its inception.
- We trust the process.
- Bowl eligible isn't good enough for us--the season ain't over until we bring home the Natty.