Alabama Men’s Basketball to Face North Carolina in November Tournament
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – The Alabama men's basketball team will open the 2019 Bad Boy Mowers Battle 4 Atlantis tournament against North Carolina, it was announced on Wednesday afternoon. The Crimson Tide and Tar Heels will tip off on Nov. 27 at 1:30 p.m. CT and will be televised on ESPN or ESPN2.
- The 2019 Bad Boy Mowers Battle 4 Atlantis tournament dates fall over the Thanksgiving holiday week (November 27-29), in the Bahamas.
- The winner of the game between Alabama and UNC will advance to the winner's side of the bracket to take on the winner between Michigan and Iowa State, with the losers of those games meeting in the opposite bracket.
- The 12-game tournament, which is in its ninth season, is known to be one of the most challenging early-season men's college basketball tournaments.
- Eight top-tier teams make up this year's impressive field. In addition to Alabama and North Carolina, other teams in this year's event include: Gonzaga, Iowa State, Michigan, Oregon, Seton Hall and Southern Miss.
- All 12 games will be played in Atlantis, Paradise Island's Imperial Arena, the majestic and spacious 3,900-seat venue. Each game will be televised on ESPN family of networks and available to stream via the ESPN app.
- Bad Boy Mowers Battle 4 Atlantis tickets and travel packages can be reserved by calling 1-800-ATLANTIS or by visiting Battle4Atlantis.com. Fans can also participate via social media by following @AtlantisBahamas on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and using the hashtag, #Battle4Atlantis.