Tide 100.9 Score Predictions: Alabama vs Kentucky
Is it a trap game? The Crimson Tide is on the road again as they face off against the Kentucky Wildcats.
Here are the score predictions from our Tide 100.9 show hosts and producers.
The Martin Houston Show
- Martin Houston: Alabama 54 - Kentucky 10
- Xavier Houston: Alabama 41 - Kentucky 13
"Bama continues the dominate play we’ve seen the last 6 quarters offensively. Defense always travels and Will Reichard rights the ship with two field goals."
Inside the Locker Room
- Wimp Sanderson: Alabama 28 - Kentucky 10
- Barry Sanderson: Alabama 31 - Kentucky 17
The Gary Harris Show
- Gary Harris: Alabama 31 - Kentucky 13
"I just don’t see a letdown from Alabama in this game. Bama has worked too hard to get to this point. Alabama rolls 31-13"
The Millers' Edge
- Christian Miller: Alabama 38 - Kentucky 13
- Corey Miller: Alabama 45 - Kentucky 21
Big Noon Sports
- Matt Coulter: Alabama 35 - Kentucky 14
- Lars Anderson: Alabama 34 - Kentucky 24
"Milroe runs and passes for 300+ yards and 4 TDs."
- Ryan Fowler: Alabama 35 - Kentucky 17
The Stingray Show
- Steven Stingray: Alabama 45 - Kentucky 10
"Kentucky has continued to struggle passing the ball especially in the Mississippi State game. Their Wide Receivers just can’t get open downfield. I think Alabama makes Kentucky one dimensional and the Tide roll In Lexington!! Kentucky does have some players on defense but they will wear down in the second half because their offense won’t be able to sustain drives!"
Predictions from the Tide 100.9 Producers
- Simon Besnoy: Alabama 34 - Kentucky 10
- Noah Haynes: Kentucky 20 - Alabama 17
- JD Zasa: Alabama 31 - Kentucky 14
- Justin Jones: Alabama 38 - Kentucky 24
- Jyesha Nance: Alabama 40 - Kentucky 12
- Phebe Todd: Alabama 49 - Kentucky 14
- Mason Woods: Alabama 31 - Kentucky 24
Alabama Basketball Players Who've Played in the NBA
Notable Bama Players to Play in the WNBA
Gallery Credit: Timothy Bowens