Video: Tide 102.9 Producers Pick the SEC Games for Week 13
One of the biggest weeks in college football is underway, teams are now one step closer to their conference championships and some are still one game away from being bowl eligible.
The Iron Bowl between #1 Alabama and #6 Auburn has been the talk of college football as this game has SEC Championship implications and also could determine the fate of the SEC in the college football playoffs as well.
Speaking of fate, #3 Clemson and the ACC's bid in the CFB Playoffs will be determined this weekend as they Tigers face the #24 South Carolina Gamecocks. After this weekend we will also know the fate of Texas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin's job as they travel to Death Valley to meet the LSU Tigers.
- Ole Miss (5-6) at #14 Mississippi State (8-3)
- Missouri (6-5) at Arkansas (4-7)
- Florida State (4-6) at Florida (4-6)
- #7 Georgia (10-1) at Georgia Tech (5-5)
- Louisville (7-4) at Kentucky (7-4)
- Vanderbilt (4-7) at Tennessee (4-7)
- #1 Alabama (11-0) at #6 Auburn (9-2)
- Texas A&M (7-4) at #18 LSU (8-3)
- #3 Clemson (10-1) at #24 South Carolina (8-3)
Watch the video above to see who Hardy and I have coming out with a victory in week 13 of the college football season.