Video: Scouting Expert Talks About How Alabama’s Defense Can Adjust to Injuries
The Alabama Crimson Tide are undefeated despite losing so many players on the defensive side of the football.
Earlier in the season it was Christian Miller and Terrell Lewis, now after the LSU game Shaun Dion Hamilton is out for the season and Mack Wilson will also miss a few games, CB Minkah Fitzpatrick was also injured in the game, but returned later on.
Injuries like this at one position could ruin a lot of teams, but the Crimson Tide has been able to adjust. One expert explains how Alabama has been able to do that.
Scouting expert Chris Landry joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report and recaps Alabama/LSU game, Jeremy Pruitt as a potential head coach, and how he's adjusting to injuries on the defense.
Here’s what else Chris Landry broke down on his weekly report:
- Recaps Alabama/LSU
- LSU defensive front cause problems to the Crimson Tide’s OL
- How will Alabama adjust after losing Wilson and Dion Hamilton
- Minkah Fitzpatrick update
- Kirby Smart improving Georgia
- Jeremy possibly giving a head coaching position
- Can Miss St be a threat to Alabama
- Auburn/Georgia matchup
- Can Jarrett Stidham make enough plays to beat Georgia
- Alabama being dangerous in the passing game
For all of Chris Landry’s reports watch the video above and don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.