Can Alabama Go Undefeated Regardless of Who’s at Quarterback?
With all the off season discussion on who should be the starting quarterback between Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa, another question to that topic is does it even matter?
When you look at Alabama's regular season schedule and the talent in the running game and on the defensive side of the football, can Alabama sweep through to the SEC Championship regardless of who's under center?
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler for his weekly LandryFootball.com report to discuss if Alabama can go undefeated in the regular season regardless of the quarterback and Alabama blocking grad transfer Brandon Kennedy's from going to another SEC team.
Here’s what else Chris Landry broke down on his weekly report:
- Coaches preparing for the season 100 days away from the season
- What to expect coming out of SEC Coaches Meeting next week
- Alabama blocking Brandon Kennedy’s transfer within the SEC
- Can Alabama go undefeated in the regular season regardless of who's at quarterback?
- NFL players skipping OTA's
For Chris Landry’s reports on Alabama, College, and SEC football, watch the video above. Don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler. And make sure you tune into The Game weekday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. for the latest surrounding the Alabama Crimson Tide.