Scouting Expert Chris Landry on Should Alabama Rest Players Against The Citadel?
The Alabama Crimson Tide has two shutout in the last two games, but it didn't come easy and players are starting to feel the affects of it.
But with the Citadel coming into Tuscaloosa this weekend, should Saban rest some of his key players to get ready for Auburn and the SEC Championship game against the Georgia Bulldogs?
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler to recap Alabama's performance against Mississippi State and should Alabama rest players for the Citadel game this weekend.
Here's what Chris Landry broke down during his weekly report:
- What Coach Saban is telling his team to get ready for The Citadel?
- Should Alabama rest Tua Tagovailoa and Jalen Hurts?
- Getting more reps for Mac Jones
- Did LSU's DC Dave Aranda set the blueprint for other teams on how to defend Tagovailoa?
- Early look at Alabama/Auburn
- What he sees in the Georgia Bulldogs
- What team in the College Football Playoffs can compete with the Crimson Tide?
For Chris Landry’s reports on Alabama, college, and SEC football, watch the video above. Don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.
For the latest news and breakdown surrounding Alabama Crimson Tide football, make sure you tune into The Game weekday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. for the latest surrounding the Alabama Crimson Tide.