Scouting Expert on How Saban Prepares His Players of the NFL
Last week during the NFL Draft, the Crimson Tide sent 10 players to the league and next year's draft is no different with ESPN's Todd McShay adding seven players from the Crimson Tide on his 2020 big board in the first round. But how does Nick Saban continue to have success more than any other coach taking his players to the NFL?
Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler to discuss some of the big names drafted to the NFL from Alabama and what Nick Saban does at Alabama to help prepare his players for the next level.
Here's what Chris Landry broke down in his weekly report:
- Which team had the best draft?
- What Quinnen Williams will bring to the NY Jets?
- Jonah Williams going to the Bengals
- Josh Jacobs starting right away for the Raiders and what Damien Harris will bring to the Pats?
- Why did Mack Wilson fall in the NFL Draft?
- How Nick Saban prepares his players for the NFL?
- Any holes in Alabama or Clemson roster
For Chris Landry’s reports on Alabama, college, and SEC football, make sure you listen to the interview below. Don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.
For the latest news and breakdown surrounding Alabama Crimson Tide football, make sure you tune into The Game weekday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. for the latest surrounding the Alabama Crimson Tide.