Scouting Expert on Tua Tagovailoa Injury Status and DC Tosh Lupoi
During a media availability on Wednesday, Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa reveled that he's "80-85 percent" ahead of the Crimson Tide's semifinal game against the Oklahoma Sooners.
Scouting expert Chris Landry, who has worked with Saban in the NFL, joined The Game with Ryan Fowler to discuss Tagovailoa's injury and will the Crimson Tide have to look at another option at quarterback at some point in the game and Tosh Lupoi's first season as the defensive coordinator.
Here's what Chris Landry broke down during his weekly report:
- Grading Tosh Lupoi's first season as defensive coordinator
- Will Tua Tagovailoa's 80-85 percent keep him in for four quarters?
- Can Oklahoma stop Alabama's running attack?
- Will Oklahoma's offense have success against Alabama's defense?
- Keys to victory for both teams
- Previews Clemson/Notre Dame
For Chris Landry’s reports on Alabama, college, and SEC football, watch the video above. Don’t miss the Landry Football Weekly Report every Wednesday at 4 p.m. CT on The Game with Ryan Fowler.
For the latest news and breakdown surrounding Alabama Crimson Tide football, make sure you tune into The Game weekday afternoons from 2-6 p.m. for the latest surrounding the Alabama Crimson Tide.