Fox Sports Can Now Be Heard on Tide 100.9
Attention, Crimson Tide sports fans!
Tide 100.9 FM and 1230 AM WTBC will now feature Fox Sports coverage at select times throughout the week.
During the day, listeners will get hourly sports updates from Fox Sports at the beginning of every show.
And when Tide 100.9 shows end for the day, the station will feature Fox Sports shows and long-form programming. The schedule will change slightly from day-to-day, but in general listeners can expect to hear Fox Sports at these times:
- Late Nights, after 10 p.m.
- Early Mornings, before 6 a.m.
- On Weekends, in between football game coverage
See the full, detailed schedule for each day here.
Here are some of the Fox Sports' shows listeners can catch on Tide 100.9:
- Jason Smith Show: Monday-Friday, 10 p.m. - 1 a.m.
- Ben Maller Show: Monday-Friday, 1-5 a.m.
- 2 Pros and A Cup of Joe: Monday-Friday, 5-6 a.m.
AP's Top 25 in College Basketball 2023
Gallery Credit: Noah Haynes
Hillcrest Dominated Central; Banks 3 TDs
Gallery Credit: ella-marie photography