Video: Tide 102.9 Producers Pick the SEC Games for Week 12
After last week when the Auburn Tigers shook up the College Football Playoff rankings defeating Georgia, the SEC needed a week to relax and these games this week will do just that.
Not two marquee match-ups this weekend but the both Bulldogs look to bounce back after tough losses last week to the two teams in the state of Alabama. Georgia will head back home to play the Kentucky Wildcats who has looked good so far this season, and Mississippi State travel to Arkansas to play the Razorbacks who are currently without an AD.
- Mercer (5-5) at #1 Alabama (10-0)
- #16 Mississippi State (7-3) at Arkansas (4-6)
- UL Monroe (4-5) at #6 Auburn (8-2)
- Kentucky (7-3) at #7 Georgia (9-1)
- UAB (7-3) at Florida (3-6)
- Wofford (9-1) at South Carolina (7-3)
- Texas A&M (6-4) at Ole Miss (5-5)
- #20 LSU (7-3) at Tennessee (4-6)
- Missouri (5-5) at Vanderbilt (4-6)
Watch the video above to see who Hardy and I have coming out with a victory in week 12 of the college football season.